Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 115 Of My PCL Surgery And Recovery

See that against the wall? That's one crutch baby! We're coming right along! My knee was measured while doing this exercise at 95 degrees! Not long ago I was squirming on the table while trying to get even close to that. I can do it on my own now!!! See?


LOOK AT THAT! Wow, are things getting interesting now. Day 115 gave way to 117 degrees range of motion. I was being stretched this morning wondering how I could put into words what that felt like. Um, intense doesn't even come close. Glad when it's over, that's for sure.


I want to welcome everyone that has been following my blog or just found it. Stay tuned for more pcl recovery fun. Some day I am going to tell you that I ran really fast on a treadmill. I promise.

No comments: