Sunday, July 13, 2008

100 Degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to do my normal stuff. My dog almost weighs more than I do.
Pictures are worth 1,000 words!
My knee is not stable because the inside quad is so weak. This tape job really helps support that.
There ya go. My knee is beginning to look like a knee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Today is day #89 post op. WOW! On Friday my knee was bent all the way to 100 degrees! Triple digits baby!!!!! I am working very, very hard on building my quads back up, especially the inside muscle so my knee cap will track correctly.

My knee still burns like crazy and I'm using my ice machine all the time but it's getting better. That's what counts. It's getting better.

I see my doctor again in August. No one ever said this was going to be easy but I do see light at the end of the tunnel. Finally I see the beginning of the end.For those of you that contacted me, thank you so very much, I am thrilled beyond words. If there is anyone else out there following me, drop me a line and let me know!

No comments: