Monday, March 15, 2010

Hamlet - His Story of PCL Surgery And Recovery



Still In Wheel Chair After Three Months








Muscle Stimulation Using Machine









Going Out For Some Fresh Air, Wearing Brat Brace








A brief of my simple story
By Hamlet.

Surgery date : 21st November 2008
Currently still strengthening my right thigh muscles.
I can't squat or do flexion yet with only my right leg.
I can run but will still look cripple.

Thank You Hamlet. I wish you the very best of Luck.
Anyone else that wishes to share their story on my blog please leave a comment and I will get in touch with you.
Thanks
skinnygurl

4 comments:

Molly said...

Hamlet, OW! This is really a great big surgery, isn't it? I hope you are still improving. Recently, my primary care doctor told me to start taking glucosamine and MSM. I said 'yea, right,' but I did it anyway, and most of my aching and pain is gone. It's really kind of amazing. The instability is still there, and my knee moves all around underneath me. But the pain is gone, so that makes me happy.

Speedy No. 9 said...

Molly, I've been taking glucosamine on daily basis since my injury and I too have experienced vast improvement as a result. Can't live without them now:)

Hamlet,
Keep on fighting bro. Drop me a note sometimes, maybe someday we can meet up.

hamlet said...

Hello Molly!!
yeah, it's big. It a life turnover experience for me. but i will make sure it's worth it.
Yeah, some of my friends suggested me to start taking glucosamine. Hearing from both u and speedy, I decided to try it after this.

Speedy,

Sure bro, will contact u somehow. I still working hard. going to gym and focus to built up hamstring, quads etc

Molly said...

Funny how the little things can make a big difference sometimes. I hope both of you recover to go onto normal activities.